Search Inmates in Central Reception and Assignment Facility (Trenton) (CRAF). Results Include: Mugshots, Arrests, Bookings, Criminal Records, Status, Booking No, Booking Date, Age, Bond Amount, Address Given, Charges, Statute, Court Case Number, Charge, Degree Level, Bond.
Central Reception and Assignment Facility (Trenton) (CRAF), Mercer County, New Jersey Overview
Opened in 1997, Central Reception and Assignment Facility is located in Trenton, New Jersey, part of Mercer County. Central Reception and Assignment facility holds a population of around 562 inmates.
2401 Stuyvesant Ave,
Trenton, NJ 08628
Visiting CADRE Unit and Jones Farm Unit is on Saturdays and Sundays in two sessions, from 8:30 am-10:30 am and from 12:30 pm-2:30 pm.
- Inmates in General Population are permitted to have both a Window Visit and a contact visit on the same day, but not from the same person. A maximum of sixty (60) inmates may receive Contact Visits at one time.
- Contact Visits for General Population Inmates are held on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Window visits are held seven (7) days per week, EXCEPT for those canceled on specific holidays (i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Day). Anyone who is on the inmate’s Approved Visit List in the Mailroom may visit him or her, but he/she may not have more than one (1) window visit per day or two (2) window visits each week from the same person.
- Inmates are permitted to receive two (2) window visits per week (calculated as Saturday through Friday) from each authorized person on their visiting list. Inmates may not receive a window visit and a contact visit from the same individual on the same visit day.
- Both inmates and visitors participating in a Window Visit MUST remain seated at all times.
- You are NOT permitted to receive a General Population Contact Visit if – You have lost your visiting privileges because of disciplinary charges; you are housed in a close custody housing unit (hospital, protective custody, management control, administrative segregation, infirmary, 1-c observation, and disciplinary detention emergency housing).
- In order to ensure safe and well-controlled contact visits, a maximum of sixty (60) inmates will be registered for each contact visit period.
- A maximum of four (4) adults and an unlimited number of children of your immediate family are permitted to register for one (and only one) contact visit each contact visit day.
- General population inmates who are denied a compassionate bedside visit or funeral visit may be eligible for consideration of a sympathy contact visit.
- No inappropriate contact will be permitted in the visit hall. Only a closed mouth kiss and hug are allowed at the beginning and the end of the visit only.
- No gum or candy is permitted in the visit hall.
- In accordance with NJAC 10A:18 6.14, all visitors, their belongings, and their vehicles are subject to searches while on the premises.
- Proper attire is required as a condition of admission to a correctional facility. For details, visit the following link: https://njdoc.gov/pdf/cia_visitation/NJSP.pdf
All visitors who are 18 years old or older shall be required to show a picture identification each time they visit. The forms of identification accepted by the NJDOC – Valid driver’s license from the state of residence, valid state photo identification card from the state of residence, valid military photo identification card, and valid passport.
Inmate Mailing Address:
Inmate Name, ID Number
Central Reception and Assignment Facility
P.O. Box 7450
Trenton, New Jersey 08628-7450
Central Reception and Assignment Facility
Trenton, New Jersey 08628
Security Level: Mixed
Type(s) of offenders: Adult Men
Sending Money To An Inmate:
Sending money to inmates can be done in the following methods:
JPay Mobile App:
Funds can be transferred from anywhere, anytime, with JPay Mobile for smartphones. You need to download the JPay app in Google Play Store or Apple AppStore.
Visit JPay.com and send money in minutes with your credit or debit card.
Call (800) 574-5729 to speak with a live agent, 24/7
Send cash at locations including CVS, Albertsons, and Walmart. For payments made by MoneyGram use code 1233.
Download deposit slips and send money orders payable to JPay, P.O. Box 170770, Hialeah, FL 33017.
NJDOC Department of Corrections Offender Search
SBI Number, Name, Sex, Hair Color, Eye Color, Race, County(s) of Commitment, and Current Facility Location.
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility