Search Inmates in Alger Correctional Facility (ACF). Results Include: Mugshots, Arrests, Bookings, Criminal Records, Status, Booking No, Booking Date, Age, Bond Amount, Address Given, Charges, Statute, Court Case Number, Charge, Degree Level, Bond.
Alger Correctional Facility (ACF), Alger County, Michigan Overview
Alger Correctional Facility (LMF) is a Michigan prison for adult men, operated by the Michigan Department of Corrections. It is located in the central Upper Peninsula of Michigan in Alger County, on the south side of Munising. It is a level IV and II prison that can house 896 adult male offenders. Opened in August of 1990, Alger Correctional Facility consists of six housing units.
N6141 Industrial Park Drive
Munising, MI 49862
- Security Level II – Monday Sunday, 2:30 pm – 8:30 pm, 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
- Security Level IV – Thurs, Fri, and Saturday, 2:30 pm – 8:30 pm, 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
- Segregation: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- The prisoner must complete a Visitor List form (CAJ-334), identifying immediate family members* and not more than 10 other potential visitors.
- The persons the prisoner has placed on his/her visiting list must complete a Visiting Application (CAJ-103) to request approval to visit.
- Only Immediate Family Members: A grandparent, parent, stepparent, spouse, mother-in-law, father-in-law, child, stepchild, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, stepbrother, and stepsister are allowed to visit. An aunt or uncle may be included if adequate verification is provided that they served as a surrogate parent.
- A proposed visitor shall be approved for placement on the prisoner’s approved visitors list if all of the following criteria are met: The proposed visitor is not subject to a current visitor restriction., the proposed visitor is not a prisoner or a former prisoner in any jurisdiction. However, a prisoner or former prisoner who is an immediate family member may be placed on the prisoner’s approved visitors list with prior approval of the Warden of the facility where the visit will occur.
- The proposed visitor is not on parole or probation in any jurisdiction as a result of a felony conviction. However, a parolee or probationer who is an immediate family member may be placed on the prisoner’s approved visitors list with prior approval of the Warden of the facility where the visit will occur and written approval of the supervising field agent.
- The person is 18 years of age or older, an emancipated minor, or the minor child, stepchild, grandchild, sibling, step-sibling, or half-sibling of the prisoner. However, a minor child, stepchild, grandchild, sibling, step-sibling or half-sibling of the prisoner shall not be approved for placement on the prisoner’s approved visitors list under any of the following circumstances:
- The Department is notified that there is a court order prohibiting visits between the minor child and prisoner;
- The Department is notified that the parental rights of the prisoner for his/her child have been terminated;
- The prisoner has been convicted of child abuse, criminal sexual conduct, or any other assaultive or violent behavior against the minor or sibling of the minor unless an exception has been granted by the Director upon request of the Warden.
- The proposed visitor is not on another prisoner’s approved visitors list except as an immediate family member. In other words, a visitor may be on the list of all prisoners who are immediate family members but only on the list of one prisoner who is not an immediate family member.
- If the proposed visitor is a Department employee, s/he may visit only as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- All visitors, including minors, are subject to searches of their property, automobile, and person. These searches shall be professionally conducted by trained staff. Visitors shall be subject to additional searches using metal detectors and ion scanning equipment.
- Visitors must register with staff prior to entering the visiting area.
- All visitors who are 18 years old or older shall be required to show a picture identification each time they visit. The forms of identification accepted by the DPS&C are: valid driver’s license from the state of residence, valid state photo identification card from the state of residence, valid military photo identification card, and valid passport.
Inmates may receive money via GTL (ConnectNetwork). Money orders will need to be made payable to GTL Financial Services and sent to the lockbox address below. A Deposit form must be included with the money order, and mailed to the following:
GTL Financial Services
10005 Technology Blvd. West
Dallas, TX 75220
Cash/Credit/Debit Card Deposits:
GTL will accept deposits to prisoner’s accounts electronically at www.ConnectNetwork.com or via phone at 888-988-4768. GTL Financial will offer cash/credit/debits deposits at select facility kiosks.
Inmate Mailing Address:
Inmate Name, ID Number
Alger Correctional Facility
P.O. Box 600
Munising, MI 49862
Enfield Correctional Institution
289 Shaker Road
Enfield, CT 06082
Security Level: IV & II
Type(s) of offenders: Adult Men
MDOC Department of Corrections Offender Search
Offender Number, Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Sex, Race, MCL Number, Location, Status, Parole Board Jurisdiction Date, Maximum Date, and Date Paroled.
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility