Search Inmates in Ulster Correctional Facility (UCF). Results Include: Mugshots, Arrests, Bookings, Criminal Records, Status, Booking No, Booking Date, Age, Bond Amount, Address Given, Charges, Statute, Court Case Number, Charge, Degree Level, Bond.
Ulster Correctional Facility (UCF), Ulster County, New York Overview
Ulster Correctional Facility is located in Napanoch New York, part of Ulster County. It is a medium security prison that houses approximately 882 adult males.
Visiting Days: Weekends and Holidays
Visiting Hours: 8:30AM to 2:30PM (Latest arrival time 2:00PM)
Special Housing Unit Visiting Days & Hours: Inmates in SHU custody are allowed one non-legal visit within a seven-day period during normal visitation hours. Each week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
- With little exception, anyone can visit as long as it is during visiting hours, the visitor has proper identification, and the individual visited agrees to the visit. Make sure you know how many visitors may visit at one time because each facility is different.
- Sometimes special arrangements for extra visitors can be made through the Superintendent’s Office with advance notice of several weeks or a month. You can call the facility to find out about special arrangements.
- All visitors are required to sign a statement indicating that they have been advised of and agree to abide by the rules and regulations regarding visiting.
- Superintendents may deny, limit, suspend, or revoke the visitation privileges of any offender or visitor if they have reasonable cause to believe that such action is necessary to maintain the safety, security, and order of the facility.
- The following individuals can visit only with special permission: persons currently under community supervision or probation, department employees, current, active department volunteers, current contract employees, persons with pending or past criminal proceedings may be denied pending approval by the superintendent.
- Superintendents may deny visiting privileges to visitors with criminal histories when the visitor’s presence could create a threat to the security and order of the facility. In addition to the Superintendent’s approval, probationers and parolees will also require written approval from their Probation and/or Parole Officer.
- Before the visit, make sure to confirm your visit and be there on the correct day. Contact the facility prior to your initial visit to determine its visiting policy.
- Except in cases of emergency and during instances of termination, suspension, or revocation of the visitor’s privileges, the number, length, and frequency of visits by each visitor will be limited only as necessary to accommodate all visitors arriving during the scheduled visiting time.
- Visiting days and times are different for each facility. Visiting hours also vary by facility.
- As a general rule, maximum security facilities have visiting on a daily basis. Medium and minimum-security facilities have visiting on weekends and holidays. Work Release facilities have visiting offenders in restriction units only. Shock Incarceration offenders have visiting time every other weekend.
- Processing is slightly different at every correctional facility. Some facilities have a Visitor Hospitality Center where you can wait, change clothes, get a cup of coffee, and relax until you are called for your visit.
- Generally, once you are in the visiting room, you cannot leave without terminating your visit.
- Depending on the correctional facility, activities for children vary. Most facilities have a specialized area where children can watch videos and play games. Normally, you cannot take toys or stuffed animals into the visiting room.
- Offenders have the right to refuse visits. You will be notified by the officer in charge of the visiting room when the offender has refused the visit.
- Visitors are required to provide proof of identification to visit individuals in DOCCS custody, including the following:
- Acceptable forms of photo identification must be valid and current (not expired), and may include: A driver’s license with photo, A Department of Motor Vehicles non-driver photo identification, Government issued photo identification, Armed Services I.D. with photo, and Employment identification with a photo.
- Lawyers and other persons entering for official visits can use: A government issued employee photo identification, and, a court issued employee picture identification or a Unified Court System attorney secure pass identification card
- Minors must be escorted by an adult who is approved to visit or an adult in an official capacity with proper identification and the approval of Superintendents or their designees. The adult escort will be responsible for the behavior and conduct of the minor while on facility property, as well as identification of the minor.
- Children of offenders will be allowed to visit without written permission. The offender’s name should appear on the child’s birth certificate as verification of relationship.
- No visit will be permitted if a court order prohibiting such visit is on file with the facility.
- Children of offenders 16 years of age and older will be admitted without adult escort.
- Unmarried minors under 18 years of age must have written permission from their parent or guardian to visit an offender, if they are not accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Married persons under 18 years of age who are related to an offender do not need the permission of a parent, guardian, or an adult escort in order to visit an offender.
- Do not bring anything into the visiting room to give to the offender. Offenders are not permitted to take anything from the visiting area.
- Before leaving home, check your vehicle for contraband and/or hazardous items and be sure to remove these items before entering correctional facility grounds. This includes, but is not limited to: implements of escape, drug paraphernalia, intoxicants, poisons, items posing a danger to others such knives, scissors, or firearms, etc.
Inmate Mailing Address:
Inmate Name, ID Number
Ulster Correctional Facility
P.O. Box 800
Napanoch, New York 12458-0800
Ulster Correctional Facility
750 Berme Road
P.O. Box 800
Napanoch, NY 12458-0800
Phone: (845) 647-1670
Security Level: Medium
Type(s) of offenders: Adult Men
Sending Money To An Inmate:
Sending money to inmates can be done in the following methods:
Day Fund Deposits
Visitors can leave cash; money orders and checks in the visitor deposit lockbox located at each DOCCS facility. Money orders and checks require the use of a facility-provided JPay deposit slip, which will be sent by DOCCS directly to JPay for processing. All cash deposits are processed by DOCCS facility staff.
With a check or money order utilizing a JPay deposit slip mailed to the JPay Lockbox: JPay, PO Box 531190
Miami, Florida 33153
JPay Mobile App
Make deposits anytime, anywhere by downloading the free JPay app. The JPay app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Make deposits using a credit card by calling 1-800-574-5729.
Make deposits using cash at MoneyGram locations using Receive Code 1317.
NYSDOCCS Department of Corrections Offender Search
DIN, Inmate Name, Sex, Birth Date, Status, Facility, and Race/Ethnicity
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility