Search Inmates in Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility (LCMHF). Results Include: Mugshots, Arrests, Bookings, Criminal Records, Status, Booking No, Booking Date, Age, Bond Amount, Address Given, Charges, Statute, Court Case Number, Charge, Degree Level, Bond.
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility (LCMHF), Pawnee County, Kansas Overview
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility is located in Pawnee County Kansas. This prison specializes in mental health treatment of offenders and houses maximum to minimum security inmates who suffer from severe and persistent mental illness. All offenders at this institution are adult males, currently it can house approximately 626 inmates.
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility (LCMHF)
301 E. Kansas Ave.
Lansing, KS 66043
Phone: (913) 727-3235
Fax: (913) 250-2762
Visiting is on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30am-3pm.
- The inmate obtains the request form from the unit counselor and mails it to those he/she wishes to place on his/her visiting list.
- The prospective visitor will need to complete the form and mail it back to the facility for review and approval. A criminal background check is completed on all visitors. The visiting rules are sent out with the request form.
- Each inmate may have a maximum of 20 visitors on his/her list.
- No visitors will be allowed into a correctional facility until the application has been approved.
- Visitation privileges are determined by the incentive level assigned to each inmate in the following manner. Those inmates assigned to the following incentive levels are provided the following privileges:
Level I: Limited to visits from attorneys, clergy, law enforcement, a primary visitor, and immediate family members.
Levels II & III: Allowed visits from any approved visitors.
- Immediate family members are defined as parents, step-parents, siblings, spouses of siblings, half-siblings, step-siblings, children, spouses of children, step-children, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great step-grandchildren, spouse, parents of spouse, grandparents, or any person who filled the role of a parent de facto with respect to the offender as confirmed by the warden/superintendent upon review of the social history.
- Inmates, who are married by license or common law, must list their spouse as their primary visitor. Unmarried, inmates may declare any person as their primary visitor as long as the person is at least 18 years of age and is not listed as the primary visitor for any other inmate. Inmates may change their primary visitor every six months.
- After you have received notification that you have been approved as a visitor, please check with the correctional facility for visiting hours and specific visiting rules.
- Minor children are permitted to visit if they are approved to be on the inmate’s visitation list. The adult who brings the minor child must also be an approved visitor and be the child’s parent or legal guardian. Minor children may not be allowed to visit if the inmate is being managed as a sex offender.
- Visitors may be on more than one inmate’s visiting list if the visitor is an immediate family member to each inmate.
- Visits may be denied, suspended, or terminated by the shift supervisor on duty for:
- visitor under the influence of drugs or alcohol; insufficient space available; the refusal of the visitor to submit to search per IMPP 12-115, “search of visitors”; refusal or failure to provide sufficient identification or falsifying information; violation of facility rules; failure to properly supervise children; excessive physical contact; visitor or visitor’s child appears ill
- Send a letter with your request for removal, including the inmate’s name and KDOC number, to the Visitation Clerk at the correctional facility. For the mailing address, visit the facility index page. Visitors removed from a list by their own request or by the inmate’s request may not re-apply for visitation for a minimum of 180 days.
- Requests for a single visit prior to background verification and approval of subsequent visits; The visitor has traveled a distance of 150 miles (one way) or more; or, The visit is in the best interest of the inmate’s rehabilitative needs or other correctional goals.
- Visitors must properly identify themselves with picture identification issued by a government agency, such as a driver’s license or a state identification card. A copy of an official state-issued birth certificate is acceptable for persons under the age of 16 who cannot produce photo identification.
- Non-U.S. citizens who do not have a United States or state government agency picture ID will be required to show a valid passport or visa.
- Contact during visits is limited to a brief embrace or kiss at the beginning and end of the visit. Hand holding is not allowed.
Access Secure Deposits: To use this method, online or by phone, you must establish an Access account. Please visit www.accesscorrections.com or call (866) 345-1884 for information on how to open and manage your account.
Access Secure Deposits takes MasterCard and Visa debit and credit cards.
You may also send a money order with a deposit coupon without establishing an account. Please visit Access Secure Deposits to print a deposit coupon and follow Access’ instructions. The link is:
www.inmatedeposits.com, or www.accesscorrections.com
Inmate Mailing Address:
Inmate Name, ID Number
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility
1318 KS Highway 264
Larned, KS 67550
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility
1318 KS Highway 264
Larned, KS 67550-0280
Security Level: Minimum, And Medium
Type(s) of offenders: Adult Men
Send Money to an Inmate:
Choose the most convenient method from below:
JPay.com: Send money online, with your credit or debit card
JPay Mobile: Send money anytime, anywhere by downloading the free app from Google Play or Apple App Store.
Telephone: Call 800-574-5729 and Speak with a live agent, 24/7
MoneyGram: Send cash at locations including CVS and Walmart (receive code 6577)
Money orders: Payable to JPay to: PO Box 530427, Miami Shores, FL 33153
Lobby Kiosks: Use cash or a credit/debit card at the lobby kiosk at your location.
KDOC Department of Corrections Offender Search
KDOC Number, Name Type, Offender Name, Gender, Race, Birth, Age, Supervision, and Source.
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility